WELCOME MEETING PLANNERS
In addition to providing life architecture and consulting services, Demetria is also a motivational speaker. A teacher by trade, her aim is to educate first, and empower second. “It is only after one is educated, that they can then be liberated.” Demetria uses her knowledge, insight, and humor to address pertinent topics related to business, education, parenting and personal development. She also has extensive experience educating youth with and without disabilities. Demetria is available for keynote addresses, as well as workshops/seminars. She will work with you to tailor a presentation that fits your needs and audience.
Workshop & Keynote Topics
- Work/Life Balance
- School/Life Balance
- Overcoming Adversity
- Sustaining Motivation
- Time Management
- Discovering Your Life Purpose
- Succeeding with Disabilities
Travel Guidelines and Requirements
- By Car: Demetria will travel up to 2 hours from the Washington D.C. metro area, otherwise air travel is needed.
- By Air: The client will be responsible for arranging and providing a non-stop, round trip airline ticket from the BWI airport.
- Hotel: The client is responsible for providing accommodations the day before the event as well as the day after.
Demetria’s fees are customized for each event depending on the specific request and requirements. Her speaking fee does not include travel and accommodations. A 50% deposit is required prior to the event to secure the date and guarantee her participation.
If Demetria is available for your event, the deposit and signed contract must be received a minimum of 30 business days before the scheduled presentation, to allow ample time for processing and preparation of the customized presentation.
If you need additional information, please email Demetria@DemetriaWilliams.com
and return this form so Demetria can evaluate your needs and prepare a focused program for your group.